Sunday 19 October 2008

Location Photos

I went to Louise's house yesterday and took some photos of her living room, kitchen and hall because this is where I will be filming most of my introduction.
The main annoying thing is I don't think I will be able to fit the camera behind her TV because it is quite big and flat and there are a lot of wires etc. which would make it very hard to move. I could possibly hide the TV behind something and have a different TV in front which I could film behind. Louise has a TV that she said I could use that's only in the next room so we could easily shift it. Or I could add the TV in on the computer like I will be doing with my "wipe" transitions. I watched my Spaced clip again and I think that they probably did it on the computer anyway - I just need to work out the angle to make it believable.

























No comments: